This month I have had the privilege of working with some great youth in my Babysitter Courses. We decided we should compile a list of questions the Babysitter’s should ask the parents.
- Home Address (i recommend having it posted near the phone or on the fridge in case of emergency)
- Phone #’s for the parents
- Location the parents will be with address and phone #
- Schedule they would like the kids to follow (meals, bed times, time limits on tv/games?)
- Expectations for the home (clean up dishes/toys/other items)
- Is there a helpful neighbor in an emergency?
- Is there a family member living close to call if parents are not reachable?
Do you have any other tips to help these ladies thrive as Babysitters? Post them in the comments