NTX CPR can certify your staff at YOUR office.
North Texas CPR offers: CPR, First Aid and AED Instruction
- Class Location: Your Location (Groups of 4 or more)
- Billing: One invoice, one Company, one Contact
- Readiness: Immediate or Scheduled Training
- Classes: CPR, AED, First Aid
- Certification Type: American Heart Association
- Certification Length: 2 years
- Curriculums: Adult, Child, and Infant First Aid/CPR & Healthcare Provider BLS CPR/AED
- Scheduling Options: Flexible Scheduling – morning, evening and weekends
- Price of Class: Receive from 10% – $25% off class rates (Bigger Groups Receive Bigger Discounts)
- Training Style: Every student gets hands-on training on an adult, child and infant
If your staff needs to be CPR certified, or recertified, NTX CPR can come to your location and do a CPR class at your office. We strive to make CPR certification as simple and convenient as possible. We can accommodate small or large class sizes (minimum of 4 participants) saving your employees the headache of locating a CPR course provider and driving across town. NTX CPR believes in hands-on CPR training and we will make sure there is one manikin for each student to learn on. At the end of the class we want you to be confidant in your skills and abilities and this only comes from hands-on practice. Call NTX CPR today to schedule your onsite CPR class.
Give us a call today!