What should I put in my 1st Aid Kit? This is a common question I am asked during CPR classes.
Here are my top recommendations. Be sure to comment with any other items you keep in your 1st Aid kit.
- Barrier Device or Pocket Mask
- Band-aids (usually princess characters because of my 3 girls!) Remember to have a variety of sizes
- Guaze pads
- Rolls of Guaze (I usually keep 2 on hand)
- Ziplock baggies – in case we need to make our own ice pack (ice and water sealed in the bag works great!)
- Fast Action Ice Packs
- Neosporin Cream
- Benadryl Cream
- Alcohol swabs
- Sharpie Marker (to mark the size of any bites)
- Sunscreen – we use sunscreen year-round in Arizona and Texas 😉
Be safe this summer!